CGI problem

Richard Overton (OmniBus - Stanford) Richard.Overton at omnibus.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 16:59:05 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I have just installed V2 on Linux and all in going ok but want I try and
view any Monitoring option on the web interface i get

Whoops!

Error: Could not read object configuration data!

Here are some things you should check in order to resolve this error:

1.	Verify configuration options using the -v command-line option to
check for errors.
2.	Check the Nagios log file for messages relating to startup or
status data errors.
3.	Make sure you've compiled the main program and the CGIs to use
the same object data storage options (i.e. default text file or
template-based file).

Make sure you read the documentation on installing, configuring and
running Nagios thoroughly before continuing. If all else fails, try
sending a message to one of the mailing lists. More information can be
found at http://www.nagios.org.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Rich Overton

Network Administrator

Omnibus Systems Ltd

Loughborough

Leicestershire

LE12 5PY

UK

T:  08705 004379

M: 07970134379

E: richard.overton at omnibus.co.uk

This communication may contain information that is sensitive. It is intended for the exclusive use of the intended recipients. If you have received this email by an error or are not the intended recipient, then please note that any distribution, disclosure, copying or use is prohibited. Please notify us by either email or by telephone and then delete the email and copies of it. The opinions expressed in this communication are those of the sender and are not necessarily supported by Omnibus Systems Limited.