check_cpu plugin problems

nemir nemiria nemir at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:39:29 CEST 2005

It's latest version was recently posted to nagiosexchange.org:

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Linux.55.0.html

I found someone to do give me some feedback on Solaris syntax, and updated
the script to reflect them but I haven't yet had anyone test it for me.

Should be no problem to tweak it so that it works on Solaris, though.  I
would love to hear your results.

Let me know if you can't find the link and I will email you the script.

Regards,

Nemir