authenticate with LDAP in cgi.cfg

Hendrik "Boomer" Baecker b00mer at gmx.net
Thu Apr 21 16:16:35 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm just guessing...

Normaly your ldap_mod takes normal User/Pass and checks them against
your ldap with the needed ou, dc etc.

Your ldap should answer with ok or not ok, am I right?

I would say it should work, perhaps only for system_information cause
this is a username you typed in...

I read something about Apache2 and ldap in the german Linux Magazine
05/2005. They are using Apache2 with mod_auth_ldap and some voodoo in
the apache.conf...
didn't try this on our machine yet...

If your are interested I can write out their configuration listings...

Regards
Hendrik