Running cgi scripts on other server

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Apr 20 16:30:08 CEST 2005

You can NFS mount the nagios home directory on your second machine and
go from there. I've been successfully doing that for a couple of years
now. You won't be able to issue commands from the web interface
(acknowledge problems, schedule immediate checks, etc) from your second
host though. The command file is a named pipe that won't work over NFS,
or at least hasn't in the past. Google seems to indicate that named
pipes or FIFOs _might_ be supported in NFSV3 but I found no clear
posting that it definitely was supported.

--
Marc