Unexpected trends reports

BOLLENGIER Eric ebollengier at sigma.fr
Wed Apr 20 09:16:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have seen the same sort of problem when i have to reboot a host
to resolve service problem.
See https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=10197730
(with nagios 1.2)

ssh down (hard) -> host down -> host up -> ssh down (soft) -> ssh up (soft)

On trend reports, ssh service never goes up.

Regards