uptime availability for performance data

Drew Cullis dcul at gwl.com
Tue Apr 19 22:30:30 CEST 2005

Hello;
I've been asked to provide an uptime performance data file for a few
servers we monitor.
 What I've been asked to do is provide the equivalent of the web based
availability reports when you click on the "Availability" link, in a
file based format. I'm currently running Nagios 1.2 and have compiled in
the --with-file-perfdata option.
 I have been able to get this to work, but haven't been able to obtain
the type of output requested.
 I've checked to archives but haven't seen anything that might fit what
I need to do.
Has anyone had success with something like this, or even tried it?

 Thanks for the help...

-Drew