Need help with code...

Rob Wirtz rob at ksu.edu
Tue Apr 19 20:58:07 CEST 2005

Thanks for your suggestion.  I believe I'll continue to solicit help from
the list though.  As I explained before, I have no budget available to
purchase new equipment at this time.  I can't even get my boss to approve my
order for blank CDs.

Why so much animosity on my request?  I've seen plenty of folks asking for
information that is clearly documented in the Nagios manual, but I don't see
them being chastised for taking up precious list space or time...

Rob Wirtz CNE, MCSE
Senior Network Systems Analyst
Computing and Network Services
Kansas State University