Notification to contact group ONLY when multiple hosts are DOWN.

Neal Bradbury nrbwpi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 18:13:25 CEST 2005

In the network that I administer, I would like a
different contact group to be notified when a group of
hosts are down.

The setup right now will notify a contactgroup for
each host and we would like that to still be the case.
 I would like this second notification group to only
be notified when all the hosts are down.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Neal