Error message when I start nagios

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Apr 18 18:37:43 CEST 2005

Nagios needs some external program to inject the mail into your delivery
system. You either don't have mail[x] installed on this machine or
configure wasn't able to find it. You need to specify the path to mail
after the | in the command above ala --

...$SERVICEOUTPUT$" | /bin/mail -s "**...

Right now the printf output is just being directed to the bogus command
'-s'.

--
Marc