Images are not displaying

Kevin Alford kevin.alford at tmctechnologies.com
Sun Apr 17 14:57:49 CEST 2005

I have Nagios 1.2 installed on Fedora Core 3.  The following
configuration information is provided:

Cgi.cfg
physical_html_path=/usr/local/nagios/share
xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/hostextinfo.cfg

hostextinfo.cfg
define hostextinfo{
        host_name       jupiter
        icon_image      aix.gif
        icon_image_alt  AIX 5.1 ML6
        vrml_image      aix.jpg
}

define hostextinfo{
        host_name       saturn
        icon_image      redhat.gif
        icon_image_alt Fedora Core 3
        vrml_image      redhat.jpg
}

> ls -al
drwxrwxrwx  2 nagios nagios  4096 Apr 15 12:54 logos

> pwd
/usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos

> ls -al | grep aix
-rwxrwxrwx  1 nagios nagios  2389 Sep 23  2001 aix.gd2
-rwxrwxrwx  1 nagios nagios  1385 Sep 23  2001 aix.gif
-rwxrwxrwx  1 nagios nagios  1720 Sep 23  2001 aix.jpg
-rwxrwxrwx  1 nagios nagios  1387 Sep 23  2001 aix.png

When I go to the status map page - Circular (Marked Up) view, it only
shows question marks.  When I move the cursor over the server, it does
not display the image, but it shows the " icon_image_alt" information.

When I go through the screens to the particular host, once again it
shows the " icon_image_alt" information, but does not display the image.
When I right click on the image and choose properties, I get
http://{servername}/nagios/images/logos/aix.png

What can be the problem?  Any help you can give me will be greatly
appreciated.  Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Kevin D. Alford