Fruity 0.7.5 Released!

Camron W. Fox cwfox at us.fujitsu.com
Fri Apr 15 22:10:52 CEST 2005

Taylor Dondich wrote:
> Hi all, just wanted to let you know your favourite Nagios
> configuration program has gotten it's latest release.  0.7.5 is a
> bugfix release containing a lot of corrections and code updates.
> Also, it supports additional fields found for Nagios 2.0b3.  Lots of
> people contributed to this release, and I think it's gotten a lot more
> solid.  Thank you all for the suppport.  View the homepage at:
> http://fruity.nakedgeek.com
>
> Taylor Dondich

Taylor,

	Are the archives available for the fruity ML? I'm trying to figure out
the easiest way to allow the export function to write to the
/usr/local/nagios/etc directory without changing permissions or having
to run a separate web server as the nagios user. I hoped to find some
info in the ML archives.

Best Regards,
Camron

Camron W. Fox