Problem with statuswml.cgi and Internet Explorer

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand at sycor.de
Fri Apr 15 10:01:25 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I just testet the Nagios WAP statuswml.cgi page with my Opera Browser, works fine and without any problems...
So I asked a co-worker to do the same with his internet explorer 6, and it won't work :-/ the f**kin ie always tries to download a file and save it to disk, but won't display any pages.
Any suggestions what you have to do, to display the nagios wap pages in ie?

Thanks in advace,
Philipp

BTW, has anyone tried to disply nagios wap pages on cisco voip telephones??

Philipp Sand
OC-CC-TEC-SYS

SYCOR GmbH
Heinrich-von-Stephan-Straße 1-5