need help with check_flexlm plugin

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Thu Apr 14 21:51:30 CEST 2005

Only edit utils.pm in the installed location (post installation fixes as a
last resort)

To get it to work during configure/make cycle
1. make sure lmstat is in your path when starting configure
2. check the output of configure to make sure it found lmstat
3. run make (and utils.pm will be generated from utils.pm.in with the
appropriate paths)

-sg