need help with check_flexlm plugin

Darryl Cook dlc at cs.cs.appstate.edu
Thu Apr 14 19:23:35 CEST 2005

  I have nagios running fairly well but would like to use the
check_flexlm plugin.  When I run it I get an error saying it cant
find my lmstat program.  I read through a lot of files and figured
out that I need to put the path to the file somewhere in one of the
src files and then do a make again.  Im not sure which file that path
should go in  and am hoping that someone here can point me in the
right direction.

  thanks!
--
Darryl Cook