problem with passiv check

guillaume LOHEZ guillaume.lohez at linagora.com
Thu Apr 14 11:24:52 CEST 2005

Hi

2 hints from me:
    - Maybe you have to leave a check period instead of "none" even if
you don't do active check....
    - check_freshness 100 means every 100 secondes local Nagios try to
execute the check command  if it doesn't receive any information from
the remote host.
Are you sure that your oracle server is sending information to Nagios at
least every 95 secs ????
Your service shoud be "critical" all the time as the command check_dummy
should send "critical" to Nagios.

That's what i see with the informations you send.

Regards
Guillaume

--
Guillaume LOHEZ