Nagiosgraph problem when I configure nagios with mysql

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 09:00:09 CEST 2005

Thanks Drew
    Yes , it is taking info from  the table
"serviceextinfo" , I populated  the "serviceextinfo"
table with info
         such as
INSERT INTO serviceextinfo
VALUES("joseph","FTP","/nagiosgraph/show.cgi?host=$HOSTNAME$&service=$SERVICEDESC$","graph.gif","View
graphs");

    After doing this , I rm the contents of rrd
directory to check

   I restarted the  nagios service , now I can see the
graph icon , but there is no freh entry in "rrd"
directory
       I had kept , the same "nagiosgraph.conf"
"insert.pl"  and "show.cgi" which was there when I was
testing nagios without mysqlsupport

            Please advice
                  Joseph John (Saji)

http://192.168.20.99/nagiosgraph/show.cgi?host=gateway&service=PING