Nagiosgraph problem when I configure nagios with mysql

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 17:48:48 CEST 2005

Nagiosgraph problem when I configure nagios with
mysql

Hi Friends
         My nagiosgraph was working fine, later on I
did configure nagios for  mysql support
      After this ,   the “graph.gif” image in not
displaying   and I am not able to get the graph
         Rest everything is working fine

        I checked
1>The entry in the “rrd” directory , there is fresh
entry

2>checked  service-perfdata.out
                There is fresh entries

4>checked  host-perfdata.out
                 There is freh entries
5>I  can even get the graph by giving the url path on
the  browser like

http://192.168.20.99/nagiosgraph/show.cgi?host=gateway&service=PING

       When this problem happened , I checked all the
entries throughly , then  I again did nagios
reconfigured  with out MySQL , to my surprise again
nagiosgraph was working

            Then I tried again with MySQL ,
nagiosgraph again did not show the icons and the
graph, but as I had mentioned there was freshentried
in “rrd” directory and in the files
“service-perfdata.out” and  “host-perfdata.out”
           Thanks
             Joseph John