Internal Server Error

Paul Goslin pgoslin at amtrex.com
Mon Apr 11 21:54:54 CEST 2005

Hi all,
I have just about got everything doing what it should; but I am getting an internal server error on everything but Home and Documentation pages.
 PFC went fine and  Nagios is started with HTTPD functioning on some level since the internal server error page does have the Server Admin address that I put in.
I am running 1.2 with plugins and a base imagepak on RH 7.3 on a HP DL 380 G3  36 GB HDD.
I am guessing it is a simple gotcha having to do with scripting, but I am not able to figure it out .

Thanks,

Paul