Nagios And OWA

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 08:20:49 CEST 2005

you can try using NC_Net, however NC_Net requires Dot Net Framework
1.1 and WMI to be installed into NT4.0 before it can be installed and
run.

A new version of NC_Net is going to be released within the next few days.

NC_Net is used to monitor many different windows objects.
To monitor OWA for exchange you can monitor it's processes, services,
performance counters and/or event logs.

for more details on exacly what to monitor see Microsoft whitepaper on OWA
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840252

Other than NC_Net you can try any of the other plugons for Windows
that give access to the objects you want to monitor. I would suggest
browsing nagiosexchange for these:
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Windows.49.0.html

Good Luck.

TOny