Distributed Toplogy - check-host-live doubt - Please help needed!

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri Apr 8 21:04:11 CEST 2005

Artur D'Assumpção wrote:
> I still can't solve this issue, can any one help me here please? I would
> be gratefull.

I'm sure you would. However, your tight schedules are worth exactly
nothing to any of us doing-this-for-free people on this list. The fact
that you actually asked this question and then urged us to answer it
twice the same day tells me that you have absolutely no respect for
other peoples time. If you want answers that bad you should simply try
and get someone you can pay for getting this answer.

Before posting to a public mailing list of an opensource project again,
you might want to read http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
and make sure you thoroughly understand it. That way you can most likely
avoid making this sort of rude mistake again.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer