history.cgi by default without process messages?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Apr 8 17:40:17 CEST 2005

In case you don't get any other answers I believe you can just change
'int display_system_messages=TRUE;' to 'FALSE' near the top of history.c
and recompile. I have not tested this however. You could also change the
logic that's used to display the HTML for that checkbox further down in
that same file. I'd be more specific as to the line number but I have no
idea what version of Nagios you are using.

--
Marc