nagios windows directory monitroing question

McCann, Brian bmccann at andmore.com
Thu Apr 7 17:06:16 CEST 2005

I haven't tried this yet, but I plan on using it in the near future.
Check out www.miwi-dv.com/nrpent/ .  It's a Windows "clone" of the *nix
NRPE daemon.  It's my understanding that it functions very similar to
the *nix version, so you could then make your own little script that
nrpent can run to check for the files...and just use check_nrpe on your
Nagios server.  At least, that's similar to what I plan on doing anyway.

Hope this helps!  Good luck!
--Brian

  _____