Plugin compatibility issue-On solaris

vivek sharma sharma vivek_222 at rediffmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:35:07 CEST 2005

Dear all,
         I am running Nagios Version 2.0b2
I am using push_check.sh command to check remote-disk/remote-procs by using check_disk .It is working fine from linux(Nagios host) to linux(client) but when i try to monitor it on Solaris then it gives me error as following:
./push_check.sh /home/nagios/.ssh/id_rsa root at XXX.XXX.XXX ./check_procs -w 1:2 -c 2:1024 -C radiusd
./push_check.sh: line 90: [: : integer expression expected

After reading the help for push_check.sh i found out that it may be an issue with plugin compatibility.

My Nagios Host is running on ::Linux 2.4.20-8 #1
The client that i am trying to test is running on::
SunOS sudsr 5.9 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-60

If this is an compatibility issue then from where i can get plugin for Solaris 7,8,9.

Plz suggest.

Thanks.
Vivek