Nagios EventLog agent v1.4.1 available

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Apr 7 06:58:29 CEST 2005

Anyone who is using the Nagios EventLog agent v1.4.0, please be aware that
version 1.4.1 is now available.

This new version fixes a bug in the agent which on some systems can result
in the NSCA password being lost after several alerts have been forwarded.
This probably does not affect you; however you are recommended to upgrade as
soon as possible in order to avoid possible problems.  There are no other
changes since version 1.4.0.

The new version is available from www.steveshipway.org/software in the
Nagios section, and from www.NagiosExchange.org in the Windows Agents
section.

Thankyou for your time,

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **