Help on check_disk using the -p option.

McCann, Brian bmccann at andmore.com
Wed Apr 6 22:01:42 CEST 2005

I don't believe you can do that, no.  You may be able to accomplish
something similar using a service group though.  I don't have much of a
need for them at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to help you much with
them, but the documentation on them is fairly straightforward, and I'm
sure there are plenty of other people on this list that could help you
with them if you need it. :)

--Brian