small problems with upgrading from nagios 1x to nagios 2x

Deedra Waters watersd at onid.oregonstate.edu
Tue Apr 5 21:03:57 CEST 2005

I understand the macros have changed, but unless I've been reading the
docs wrong, all of the ones in my notify-by-email command are the same,
which is why I'm not understanding what the problem is.  Since this is
the only place where it's happening though, i suspect it's something
about that command that's the issue.

--
Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and
infrastructure -
dmwaters at gentoo.org
Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org