question about email alerts

Sally frogmist at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:51:51 CEST 2005

Hi,
This has happened to me a couple of times. The first time was because
i omitted certain compulsory fields from the host and service
definitions. The second time was because i made some mistakes in the
host configuration. So my advice wld be to check through your config
very carefully, read through the docs again and make sure that you
have done everything you have been told to do.

Good luck!