Dependent services showing out of date status

Leonardo Henrique Machado leonardomachado at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:41:30 CEST 2005

Nope. I have done many many many questions about this PENDING state.
Everybory in devel area says that PENDING is impossible to control. It would
be nice to be able to return 5 from a script meaning PENDING.

Search the devel list for questions I have made. You will see that what we
want is not implemented. If someone else agrees that it would be a nice
feature, say something in this thread.

We wish: Return a service to PENDING state.

--
Leonardo Henrique Machado