Nagios not sending notifications

Kirk Frankovich kfrankovich at fortdearborn.com
Mon Apr 4 15:37:11 CEST 2005

Greetings,

I just upgraded my nagios box from RedHat 7.3 to RedHat 9.0.  I have
gotten most of the config issues worked out except one...nagios will not
send notifications...at all.  When I cause an event to happen...there is
no record that it ever even tried.  I have checked /var/log/messages,
maillog and nagios.log and there is no indication it is even trying.
Not only that...but my nagios config didn't change at all.
Notifications are still enabled.  I am at a loss...if anybody has any
clue...please help!!!

Thank you.

Kirk Frankovich

Systems Administrator