NC_Net EVENTLOG quirk

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:39:24 CEST 2005

Thanks for the correction I was mistaken,  there are many Event
Sources that have spaces in the name, (on my system this is under 1/3
of the Event entries ~approx 1/4 of the Event Sources)
however it is still a coincidence because NC_Net has not had any
issues with Event Source names. (this has been tested)

Thanks
Tony

On Apr 1, 2005 3:48 AM, Andreas Ericsson <ae at op5.se> wrote:
> Anthony Montibello wrote:
>>[SNIP]
> > This is coincidence, There are very few Event Sources that have space
> > in the source name.
>
> False. Practically all of them do.

[SNIP]