Overleaping timeperiods and notification times

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Thu Sep 30 11:31:08 CEST 2004

Hi all

Does somebody have an idea how to solve this problem?

I have two contact groups. Let's call them:

NOC and SYSADMIN.

Then I have two hostgroups. Call them NETWORK and SYSTEMS.

Now during Worktime it is easy. Each contact group should get the Notification
from both hostgroups.

But at night, SYSADMINS should only get messages concerning SYSTEMS and NOC
only those concerning NETWORK.

How can I configure nagios to behave this way?

Regards
--
Benoît Panizzon, <bp at imp.ch>