Nagios Still Not Scheduling, Updating Correctly....

Jeff Scott jeff at skislave.com
Wed Sep 29 20:53:07 CEST 2004

I've got a service scheduled for every 120 minutes, as seen on the status
page....

Last Check Time:	09-29-2004 18:45:40
Status Data Age:	0d 0h 1m 37s
Next Scheduled Active Check:  	09-29-2004 20:45:40

However, it still gets executed every 5 minutes, and the Status Data Age
starts over.  I'm very confused....Here is the services.cfg entry...

define service{
         host_name                       db01.ari-co
         service_description             MSG STORE
         is_volatile                     1
         check_period                    24x7
         max_check_attempts              1
         normal_check_interval           120
         retry_check_interval            1
         contact_groups                  sysadmin
         notifications_enabled           0
         notification_interval           0
         notification_period             24x7
         notification_options            c,r
         check_command                   check_by_ssh!'/root/check_msgstore'
         }

The check is running fine, but its running every 5 minutes.  I've stopped
NAGIOS and confirmed all has stopped, and restarted Nagios.

Thanks,
Jeff