acknowledgment author

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Tue Sep 28 21:50:22 CEST 2004

While Nagios itself does not have macros for the logged-in user, Apache may
have access to the authenticated username (if using http auth).  The
notification script/command may be able to grab this info when constructing
the notification.

I may be way off base, our Nagios installation is purely internal and
non-authenticated.