passive check for check-host-alive

Martinus Nel martinus.nel at scarceskills.com
Fri Sep 24 15:04:35 CEST 2004

Tedman,

Thank you, that worked for me and is good.

--
Martinus Nel
System Administrator

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may also be a
privileged communication. It is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended addressee of the message you must
take no action based on it. Please reply to this message to let us know you
received it in error and also delete the message from your system.
Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure and you should be mindful of
this when e-mailing us.

The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses
which could damage your own computer system. Whilst we have taken every
carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.