event handlers on remote host

senthil senthild at calsoft.co.in
Wed Sep 22 09:12:54 CEST 2004

thanks for the quick response dem.
Im currently working on that.
But as an alternative can we pass the state arguments using NRPE daemon
along with
the command such that the state checks can be done in the remote
machine itself and the restart-script can be executed there itself using
the
check_command in the nrpe.cfg file such that we dont have to ssh and
restart the service.

Regards,
Senthil