freebsd

Look at SomethingCool.com look at somethingcool.com
Tue Sep 21 21:35:05 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 12:49, Chet Luther wrote:

> The startup script provided for Linux distributions works fine for
> FreeBSD, it just doesn't install automatically.  Simply copy the
> daemon-init file from the CVS directory to /usr/local/etc/rc.d/nagios
> and make sure it is chmod 0755.

One thing I am unsure about....  I found the CVS off nagios.org.
(Pretty cool stuff there by the way.)  According to your instructions,
Chet, what I am not clear about is if daemon-init needs to be renamed
nagios and placed in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ directory OR a nagios
directory needs to be made in that location and daemon-init file put in
there (/usr/local/etc/rc.d/nagios/ ) and chmod 0755'd.

Thanks,

Tim