Notification determination sequence

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Tue Sep 21 09:16:20 CEST 2004

Not just contacts for hosts and services are different.  The actual
notification commands are different as well.

Take a peek in misccommands.cfg, you'll see different notification commands:
one for hosts and another for services.  This logical seperation is because
services don't have $HOSTSTATE$ macros available, and hosts don't have
$SERVICESTATE$ available.