Notification alerts customization

Michael Adams mykea at SES-Ins.COM
Mon Sep 20 18:41:14 CEST 2004

Date/Time: Sat Sept 18 01:04:36 PDT 2004

michael.adams at ses-ins.com

-----Original Message-----
From: nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
bcotta at unimedbh.com.br
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 7:55 AM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RES: [Nagios-users] Notification alerts customization

Hi all,

I think that I´d like to do the same thing below.
I´d like to customize mail notification, like that:

***** Nagios  *****

Notification Type: PROBLEM
Host: server01
State: DOWN
Address: 172.26.1.159
Info: CRITICAL - Plugin timed out after 10 seconds

Date/Time: Tue Sept 21 09:38:45 GMT 2004

Additional Info: Service Description!, What can I do to solve the problem!,
Which service stop if this server stop...... .

Regards,
--
Breno Andrade Cotta
bcotta at unimedbh.com.br