silly question...

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Sep 16 18:44:38 CEST 2004

http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=3&expand=false&showdesc=fa
lse

--
Marc

________________________________

From: nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Travis
Dangel
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 9:51 AM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] silly question...

Ok we seem to have a slight disagreement on the pronunciation of
"Nagios" here at the office and I figured... who better to ask than the
other users J

Anyway, people in the office here can't seem to decide on "na-GUY-ose"
or "NA-gee-ose" as the actual pronunciation so everyone is always
correcting each other. It's slightly funny to ask a question like this
here, but maybe also a bit refreshing?

Anyway, just seeing what the general consensus is on pronunciation of
Nagios is.