[Nagios-users] RE: plugins that integrate w ith rrdtool

atonns-nIb270m8h5BnIQPQXcBa+AC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org atonns-nIb270m8h5BnIQPQXcBa+AC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 16 16:41:30 CEST 2004

Whoops. Looks like I got my feature timeline twisted. Sorry for the
confusion / mis-information - it's 3.0 that will be php-based.

Am I still correct in thinking native support for mysql data storage is
going away in 2.0?

--
"Replicants are like any other machine, they're either a benefit or
a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem." -- Deckard

> <marc> Where did you hear this? 2.0 is still using the same compiled
> CGI's as before. PHP based CGI's aren't targeted until at least 3.0
> which is most likley a year or more away. The move to PHP is a good
> thing in that people will be able to more easily customize the
> interface, integration with other software like cricket/cacti/rancid
> will be easier and the session tracking will be much easier than it is
> now.
iVillage Inc., 500 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10018 -  iVillage Inc. is a
leading women's media company that includes iVillage.com, Women.com,
gURL.com, Astrology.com, Promotions.com, iVillage Parenting Network, The
Newborn Channel, Lamaze Publishing, Business Women's Network, Diversity Best
Practices, Best Practices in Corporate Communications, and iVillage
Consulting.  The information contained in this communication may be
confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and
may be construed under applicable law to be a commercial email.  If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this message from your
computer system.  If you are the recipient named above and do not wish to
receive any future commercial emails, please reply to the sender with a
message stating such preference.