Critical messages to phone

Rudy Montemayor RMontemayor at huntoil.com
Wed Sep 15 22:14:29 CEST 2004

Nagios-Users,

We had to change cell phones and service provider and now our critical
messages that went to our phones no longer work. We were using Nextel
phones (Nextel service) and moved to Sony Ericsson phones (Cingular
service).

I'm able to send email from Outlook to my sony ericsson phone but have
not been able to do the same from our Unix Nagios system. My coworkers
that still have their old Nextel phones are still getting the messages,
so I know that still works.

Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated.

Rudy Montemayor