Nagios WAP access

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at axelero.hu
Wed Sep 15 19:52:38 CEST 2004

Hi List!

I did a static NAT for my Nagios box, so it van be access via HTTP via a
public IP address. To be precise, it can be access via a nonstandard
HTTP port, and only the statuswml.cgi and cmd.cgi is accessible such a
way. I use a WAP browser from my computer and the WAP interface of
Nagios appeard on the screen.

There is not my public address in DNS, so the URL is the following form:
http://IP_ADDRESS/nagios/statuswml.cgi

But when I tried it from some mobiles (which belong to different service
providers) I get back "The gateway does not respond". I could see other
WAP pages from these phones, so the problem is not belongs to the phones.

Can anyone tell me what can I do to be able to access Nagios WAP
interface? Is it necessary to registrate my site with my Service Provider?

Thank you in advance!
Tamas!