Nagios and smsclient

Richard Worwood mlists at tdbnetworks.org
Wed Sep 15 16:37:36 CEST 2004

Right, I've just got sms_client installed on my nagios box now and I've defined it under contacts for my user account but get the following error when I restart nagios.

Checking contacts...
Error: Service notification command 'notify-by-smsclient' specified for contact 'george' is not defined anywhere!
Error: Host notification command 'host-notify-by-smsclient' specified for contact 'george' is not defined anywhere!
        Checked 1 contacts.

I've had a look in command.cfg and both notify and host-notify appear to be there so I'm a little confused.

As ever any help would be gratefully received.