Passive service-checks

Jose Dragone jdragone at pictage.com.ar
Wed Sep 15 03:14:52 CEST 2004

Hi

I'm trying to do the same thing  with Nagios and SNMP Traps, but nobody
gave me the right direction on how to start to work on it.

thanks very much for the help.

regards

Jose Dragone

P.S.:
    If I can set the traps inside my intranet, I 'll let you know.
    If not , perhaps I 'm going to get the same kind of errors , so we
could work on that further as you could up to now.

Message: 26