many hosts

Luca Corti cortez at tiscalinet.it
Mon Sep 13 16:47:55 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 14:32 +0300, victor wrote:
> :)
> They are 2 problems.
> 1) 2d map
>   The host image(a circle with a terget in it - red color)  is too big.
>   I want to make it smaller because the host are one over the other and
> I can't understand too mutch.
>   The only way that I see to do this is to modify this line in statusmap.c
>              #define DEFAULT_NODE_WIDTH              40
>   But it does not work (I replaced 40 with 20, I recompiled but status
> map does not aper at all).

If you define parents relationships between hosts the 2d status map will
look better. Check the documentation about host definitions, parents
attribute.

> 2) 3d map - It moves too slow.
>   I don't meen that the procesor is too high.
>   The map is very big and when I try to navigate on the map takes a lot
> until a arrive to the destination.
>   The goto button does not work because the hosts are too small.

Can't help with this, don't use the VRML map, sorry.

Luca

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message and do not disclose the contents to any other person, do not use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.