www.nagios.org always down

Mariano Cunietti mcunietti at enter.it
Mon Sep 13 14:38:11 CEST 2004

Note: I'm not behind a proxy.

500 Internal Server Error

There has been an error in processing your request.  Please contact webmaster at nagios.org with a brief description of your problem
and what you were doing at the time.

PowWeb Hosting WebMasters

Webmasters, if you are having problems getting CGI, SSI or PHP scripts to work or need additional information such as paths to
popular programs, please check the following before contacting PowWeb Technical Support.

  a.. Please check your error_log in your logs directory. If you do not have an error_log, please make sure logging is enabled for
your website.
  b.. Please consult our CGI/SSI and PHP Category in Our Frequently Asked Questions.
  c.. Please make sure your script and directory pemissions are properly configuered as stated in our FAQ's.
If you do not want this Error Page, you can use the ErrorDocument redirect directive in your .htaccess file.

Sincerely,
PowWeb Staff