extended host info

nagios at mm.quex.org nagios at mm.quex.org
Sat Sep 11 03:18:06 CEST 2004

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 04:55:31PM -0400, Sudheer Muddappa wrote:

> anybody know why I am not able to see the image or icon in status map.
> This is what i have in my cgi.cfg
>
> hostextinfo[shb0-e38-01]=/usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos/switch.gif;/usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos/switch.gif;/usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos/test.gd2;Extreme;;;

According to my documentation, the first part of the extended info
is the "notes_url"; if you don't want one, just start the config
info string with a semi-colon.

You should probably use relative URLs to the images as well; at
least for the icon_image, as the web browser needs to be able to
retrieve it using the URL you provide.  I think the CGI's also check
the file exists before it tells browsers to fetch it.