check_icmp v0.8

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Fri Sep 10 02:55:16 CEST 2004

> Version 0.8 fixes the following issues;
> * argument parsing on *BSD systems (can someone confirm?).
> * performance-data works properly.

Tested on OpenBSD 3.4-STABLE:

* One warning:

check_icmp.c: In function `main':
check_icmp.c:430: warning: too many arguments for format

* Running SUID root does not work ( "Root access needed (for raw sockets)")
* Basic operation seems to be fine

Tested on OpenBSD 3.5-STABLE:

* One warning:

check_icmp.c: In function `main':
check_icmp.c:430: warning: too many arguments for format

* Running SUID root does not work ( "Root access needed (for raw sockets)")
* Basic operation seems to be fine

Will test on OpenBSD-CURRENT (very close to 3.6-RELEASE) this weekend
and report back.  Let me know if you need more detailed testing, I
wasn't quite sure what you wanted.

Benny

--
Funniest spam subject: "The mighty cucumber lives again!"
                                                  -- Received Aug 31, 2004