check_by_ssh question

Anton Krall akrall-lists-hLD8Prit7J9B+fzLpMzK/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 3 23:32:51 CEST 2004

akrall-hLD8Prit7J9B+fzLpMzK/w at public.gmane.org
IM: akrall-hLD8Prit7J9B+fzLpMzK/w at public.gmane.org

%From: Dan Stromberg [mailto:strombrg-d/9zPkI6FRSxdzuppBxr2g at public.gmane.org]
%Sent: Viernes, 03 de Septiembre de 2004 04:01 p.m.
%To: Anton Krall
%Cc: Dan Stromberg; nagiosplug-help-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org;
%nagios-users-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
%Subject: Re: [Nagiosplug-help] check_by_ssh question
%
%I have a link about how to do this at
%http://dcs.nac.uci.edu/~strombrg/tech-tidbits.html .
%
%On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 12:55, Anton Krall wrote:
%> Hello Everybody.
%>
%> Im trying to use the check_by_ssh plugin but seems there is
%something
%> missing, I needto login using a user and password but I dont any
%> switch to enter a password, any ideas?
%>
%> Thx!
%>
%> Anton Krall
%>
%>
%>
%> -------------------------------------------------------
%> This SF.Net email is sponsored by BEA Weblogic Workshop FREE Java
%> Enterprise J2EE developer tools!
%> Get your free copy of BEA WebLogic Workshop 8.1 today.
%> http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=5047&alloc_id=10808&op=click
%> Nagiosplug-help mailing list
%> Nagiosplug-help-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
%> ::: Please include plugins version (-v) and OS when
%reporting any issue.
%> ::: Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to
%/dev/null
%