Réf. : [Nagios-users] Check_nt and check_traffic plugins

Frank.BOURDEAU at dga.defense.gouv.fr Frank.BOURDEAU at dga.defense.gouv.fr
Fri Sep 3 08:54:48 CEST 2004

Hi anybody,

My first question is always on events. I can't get Paging file utilisation
on my nt servers. I need it.

I answer to my 2nd question : I have no more 500 Internal Error server
when I click on traffic button. When the cgi are build, there are owned by
root and not by nagios user. The permissions are 640 by default. After 775
permissions changing, all is ok.

My new problem with that : no new information are updated. Nothing appear
on screen.

Has anyone got this problem and how has it solved ?

Thanks for your reply

Frank

Frank.BOURDEAU at dga.defense.gouv.fr
Envoyé par : nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
02/09/2004 08:21

        Pour :  nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
        cc :
        Objet : [Nagios-users] Check_nt and check_traffic plugins

Hi all,

I've installed check_nt and check_traffic on a RH9.0 linux box.
My 2 problems are, I think, simple :

1 - where can i download the list of the Microsoft Counters, for
performing monitoring on WNT4.0, W2K and WXP machines ? All of my machines
are setup with French OS. So, when i will have it, i must declare all of
them in the counters.defs file, I mean ? Reply will be appreciate

2 - I've setup check_traffic. On command line, all is good. But when I
click on traffic con, I get "500 - Internal Server Error " and in the
apache error_log file, there is an entry : "check http://myserver/nagios/main.html".

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

regards,